May 17, 2017
One of the most talked about areas of HR and Recruiting is
People Analytics. But why is it such a popular trend and, in
practical terms, what does People Analytics actually even mean?
I can think of no one better qualified to answer these questions than David Green, Global Director of People Analytics Solutions at IBM and one of the world’s leading commentators on this topic. I’m delighted to have David as my guest on the show this week.
In the interview we discuss:
• David’s definition of People Analytics
• The difference between analytics and reporting
• Specific use cases of People Analytics across the talent lifecycle
• Why recruiting is such a good fit for People Analytics
• Predicting the future with Predictive Analytics
• Internal and external data sources
• AI and why we should believe some of the hype
David also shares his views on using analytics to improve the employee experience and gives us his predictions for the future of this space
P.S. My new book “Exceptional Talent” is available now. You can buy copies here directly from Kogan Page the publisher and if you use discount code FHRET20 you’ll get 20% off.
If you want to subscribe to the Exceptional Talent mailing list to be kept updated on addition content and workshops we will be developing you can do that here www.exceptionaltalent.io