Feb 27, 2020
Over the last few years, there has been a global shakeup in the way companies recruit future talent to their organisations. Many employers are now extending their search beyond university and college graduates to explore more diverse talent pools. But what is the best way to attract and assess future talent in 2020?
My guest this week is Cameron Sorsby, CEO of Praxis, a six-month start-up boot camp aimed at skilling entry-level talent. Cameron has some brilliant insights to share on how companies should be attracting and assessing their future talent.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The evolving challenges of entry-level hiring
• Framing opportunities in the right way to engage with the target audience
• Taking a long term approach to recruiting
• How assessment is changing
• Candidate attitudes to recruiting technology
• The rise of boot camps
• The Future of entry-level hiring