Dec 19, 2019
Many organizations are currently finding talent acquisition very challenging and need to increase the sophistication of their recruitment marketing to connect with and influence their target audiences of talent.
My guest this week is Celinda Appleby, Global Talent Attraction Director at Visa. Visa is using a strategy of data-driven recruitment marketing supported by sophisticated storytelling and technology to meet their recruiting challenges and Celinda has some great practical insights to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Visa's recruiting challenges
• How recruitment marketing is changing
• Dealing with multiple personas and target audiences
• Using data for audience insight
• The importance of market analysis
• Working in close partnership with vendors
• Building business cases and consensus internally
• The role of technology
• Redefining what storytelling means
Celinda also shares her thoughts on where the industry is going over the next two to three years.