Dec 13, 2019
Back in September 2018, I interviewed industry consultant Bas Van De Haterd about his research work exploring emerging assessment technologies. The assessment market is moving exceptionally quickly, and I wanted to invite Bas back, a year later, to update us on what has changed.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The problems with traditional methods of assessment
• Making sense of evolving technologies
• The issue with black box algorithms
• Are micro-expressions useful?
• The power of game-based assessments
• Using technology to broaden pools of talent
Bas also shares several case studies from employers achieving considerable success with new assessment technology and give us his view on the future.