Oct 28, 2019
Over the last few years, there have been parallel conversations about candidate experience and talent experience. As thinking has developed, it has become obvious that these two things aren't mutually exclusive and are in fact elements of an overall talent experience.
I recently undertook a research project in collaboration with Mervyn Dinnen and with the support of Saba Software, to explore the implications of a joined-up talent experience on talent acquisition. We spoke to several employers who are doing some exciting work in this area and have recently published our findings in a free whitepaper.
My guest in this episode is Duncan Miller from Saba Software. Duncan has some great insights to share on talent experience and how it might develop in the future.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What is talent experience and why is it so important
• How closely should candidate experience and employee experience be aligned
• What are employers doing to create world-class talent experiences
• The role of technology and its limitations
• Early onboarding
• Understanding the moments that matter most and the practicalities of personalization