Sep 28, 2019
Talent acquisition transformation projects seem to be everywhere at the moment as employers look to adapt to changing markets, shifting business priorities and new technologies.
I always tell my clients that transformation is impossible without evaluation and strategy, but how do you build and measure an effective strategy in talent acquisition.
My guest this week is Rebecca Carr, SVP of Global Success, Consulting and Strategy for SmartRecruiters. Rebecca talks in detail about the Hiring Success methodology and how it can help employers understand where they are now and where they need to be in the future.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Why the Hiring Success model was developed
• How do you measure talent acquisition effectiveness
• Reinventing legacy metrics
• Key pillars and the 4 level maturity model
• Strategic steps for transformation and improvement
Rebecca also shares her thoughts on who is doing this well and what's next for talent acquisition.